The newly updated Advanced Course is a MUST for those who want to differentiate and be unique in the market.
At the end of this course you will have improved your balancing skills and will be able to create an entire menu of a successfull gelateria, including tradiotional flavors, gelato pastries and trendy produtcts.
It is requested to have a knowledge of balancing and production of gelato.
• Base mix revese balancing
• Stabilizers analysis
• Sugar analysis recap, Sugar Freezing Power and Sweetness Power
• Polialcohol analysis
• No added sugar gelato
• Ingredient label
• Basic techniques of gelato with low glycemic index
• Savory gelato
• Gelato with alcohol
• Gelato cakes, making and decorating
• Training certificate final exam
The course lasts 5 days. It starts at 9.30 am and ends in the evening at 5.30 pm, with a 1h lunch break.*
Certificate of having completed the "BECOME A GELATIERE" course from CGU to the students who attended 80% of classes and passed the final exam.
* the dates of courses can be modified if it is not reached the minimum number of students requested