The newly updated Advanced Course is a MUST for those who want to expand their product range and be unique in the market.
At the end of this course you will have improved your recipe-balancing skills and will be able to create an entire menu for a successful gelateria, including traditional flavors, gelato pastries and trendy products.
It is requested to have prior knowledge of balancing and production of gelato.
• Base mix reverse balancing
• Stabilizers analysis
• Sugar analysis recap, Sugar Freezing Power and Sweetness Power
• No added sugar gelato: balancing technique
• No added sugar sorbet: balancing technique
• Ingredient label
• Savory gelato
• Gelato with alcohol
• Gelato cakes: balancing, making and decorating
• Semifreddos: balancing and making
• History, variety and production process of chocolate
• Chocolate: balancing and use for gelato making
||PREMIUM IN-CLASS STUDENT
||THEORY LESSON AND DEMONSTRATION
(online with live chat)
|THEORY LESSON AND DEMONSTRATION
||END OF THE LESSON
||1h lunch break
||RECAP AND HANDS-ON PRACTICE
(In-class and laboratory)
The course lasts 5 days. The premium in-class enrollmen
t starts at 9.00 am
and ends in the evening at 5.00 pm
, with a 1h lunch break.*For online students:
The NEW ONLINE Advanced Course starts at 9.00 am and ends at 1.30 pm Italian time (Central European Time zone). For those unable to attend the course online live, the recording of lesson and discussions will remain available for 30 days from the end of the course.
The certificate of completion of the "BECOME A GELATIERE" course is handed to the students who attend at least 80% of classes and pass the final exam.
* the dates of courses can be modified if it is not reached the minimum number of students requested