This one-day session will introduce you to the elements of business planning you will need to consider for opening your frozen dessert operation. You will receive course materials and a take-home drive containing worksheets with sample data you may modify during your individual business planning. Completion of Frozen Dessert University is a prerequisite for attendance.
The course will cover:
- Business Planning
• Business Plan Outline
• Financial Planning
- Store Development Plan
• Sample Store Opening Costs
• Development Schedule
• Start-Up Costs
- Store Operations Accounting
• General Accounting
• Inventory Management
• Point of Sale Systems
• Marketing Budget
- Store Location & Design Financial Discussion
• Demographics & Psychographics
• Real Estate
- Round Table Discussion
Trainer: Deborah Lee
Coordinator: Bobbie Dilldine
Ph: 800-648-4389 EXT 5718
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Courses will be conducted with social distancing and we will be following the CDC’s recommended guidelines to keep students & instructors safe.
• Students are required to have a facemask on when inside the facility
• Students and instructors will sanitize & disinfect shared services frequently
• Wear gloves & sanitize workstation before starting hands-on practice
• Students must Keep social distance (at least 6ft) and avoid assembly during breaks
Friday, October 1st
Friday, November 19th
$195.00 - Promotional price of $100.00 for the September Course.
PRIVATE GELATO IMMERSION CLASS
If you are interested in a Private Gelato Immersion Class for your business, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph. 800.648.4389 or 336.661.9893 Extension 5718 for details.
Fill out the form to register for this course specifying the desired course date.