• Who’s the Customer and what his/her expectations are.
• Definition of service.
• Active listening and the meaning of feedback.
• Shop Assistant or Psychologist?
• How to manage customers complaints. Role Play exercise.
• The shop assistant and its crucial role for the buying experience.
• Produce gelato cone and cups: how to scoop the perfect quantity of gelato.
• Milkshake, brioches, crepes and waffles : that is to say, a range of products that combine perfectly within gelato.
• Avoid contaminations.
• Take away products: gelato, yoghurt and cups.
• Cleaning of the work place plus stock management and packaging.
• Closing duties in a Gelato parlor, such as determining the end-of-day balance and counting the cash.
Carpigiani Gelato University - Via Emilia 45, Anzola dell'Emilia (BO) 40011
The course lasts 2 days. It starts at 9.30 am and ends in the evening at 5.30 pm, with an hour lunch break.
For any further information please do not hesitate to contact us by phone at the number 051 650 5457 or by e-mail email@example.com.
The number of students is restricted, so sign up as soon as possible.
To contact us and request for information
|Price||350,00 € (427,00 € VAT incl.)|
|Price from second person onwards||300,00 € (366,00 € VAT incl.)|