The newly updated Intermediate Course is a necessary step for those who want to create original recipes autonomously. Starting from Spring 2020 dates offers options for premium in-class enrollment with individual production station and the online auditor enrollment to participate “live” online. Select the option that suits you the best!
At the end of this course you will know all the technical properties of gelato in order to personalise your recipes, thanks to the new knowledge of: composition of ingredients, balancing techniques of gelato and sorbet, sugar analysis, recognising and correcting defects of gelato and sustituting milk with plant-based drinks. Who is it addressed to?
This course is designed for who would like to differentiate and upgrade the quality of gelato as well as enlarging the product assortment and personalising it.
Completion of the Basic Course or equivalent professional experiences.
• Raw Materials - Functional composition
• Milk-based gelato and water-based gelato balancing (fruits, nuts and chocolate)
• Ingredient replacement method
• Sugar Analysis
• Sugar Freezing Power and Sweetness Power
• Gelato food intolerance free intolerance
• Granita and cremolata
• Yogurt gelato and Frozen Yogurt
• Infusion flavoring technique
• International flavors with local ingredients and specialties
• Investment format and gelato shop chain
20 - 24 July 2020
14 - 18 September 2020
11 - 15 December 2020
|HOUR||ONLINE STUDENT||PREMIUM IN-CLASS STUDENT|
|9.00 AM||THEORY LESSON AND DEMONSTRATION
(online with live chat)
|THEORY LESSON AND DEMONSTRATION (in-class)|
|1.00 PM||1 hour Break|
|2.00 PM||1h ONLINE GROUP DISCUSSION||RECAP AND HANDS-ON PRACTICE
(In-class and laboratory)