This Internship experience is open to students whom have completed both the four day Gelato University Gelato Immersion Class and the Advanced One Day course.
Day 1 - Saturday (pm Start time) 2.00 pm -11.00 pm
• Explanation of Daily task and hygiene standards
• Production of gelato
• Sales to the public
• Review of material from class
• Conserving of leftover product (cleaning of the case and pinting of flavors)
• Cleaning and closing procedures
Day 2 - Sunday 9.00 am -3.00 pm
• Production of Bases to be spun for the day for one or both shops if necessary
• Production of Sauces or Mix ins if necessary
• Production of pops or cakes if necessary
• Production of gelato utilizing the hot method in the Ready
• Scooping and working the register
• General Cleaning
• Closing Procedures
• Evaluation and Q&A
• Diploma and Photos
Black Dog Gelato
1012 W Lake St,
Chicago, IL 60607
PH: (773) 235-3116
SAT, 2:00 pm to 11:00 pm
SUN, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Registration and Supply fee is $495 per person for the Internship. These fees are for the class only. You are responsible for airfare, hotel, and ground transportation charges. To reserve your seat, full payment is required. We will not "hold" vacant seats. We suggest paying for the class before reserving airline tickets, etc. as Carpigiani will not be held responsible for other costs, charges or expenses for cancellations if the class meets maximum capacity before your payment received.
The dress is casual comfortable, and we recommend closed toe shoes with floor traction. All other items including tools, protective items, etc. will be provided.
Chicago Travel Tips:
Carpigiani does not provide airfare, hotel or ground transportation to and from the University. You will need to rent a car or arrange taxi service while in town.
• Chicago O’Hare International Airport
• Chicago Midway International Airport
Fill out the form to register for this course specifying the desired course date.