Apply what you have learned during lessons, working in the unique reality of Gelateria Carpigiani.
After this course you will have a better understanding of the organization and operations in a real point of sale open to public.
Who is it addressed to?
The internship is designed for the aspiring gelato makers who have completed all three levels of the "Become a Gelatiere" Gelato Course.
• The Internship will start on Monday afternoon and will finish on Friday Morning.
• The production activities will take place in our Gelateria Carpigiani (next to our company, at the end of the parking)
• The lesson concerning the management of the point of sale will take place in the Gelato University and not in the Gelateria.
• Production planning
• Work flow in the Gelateria’s laboratory
• Production of Gelato and Sorbets
• Production of cakes and semi-finished products
• Creation and production of special local tastes
• Daily schedule of the point of sale
• Selling techniques simulation
• Opening and closing procedure of the point of sale
• Incomes managing and cash flow checking
• Food cost calculation and profitability
The internship lasts five days, Monday to Friday, including 1 hour lunch break*, with this schedule:
• MONDAY: (if you want to have lunch you can join Carpigiani Cafeteria at 13:00 14:00 - 17:30
• TUESDAY: 09:30 - 13:00 and 14:00 - 17:30
• WEDNESDAY: 09:30 - 13:00 and 14:00 - 17:30
• THURSDAY: 09:30 - 13:00 and 14:00 - 17:30
• FRIDAY: 09:30 - 13:00 plus one hour lunch break until 14:00
Maximum Number of Participants
The Gelato Internship allows for a maximum of 8 participants per week. In this way CGU can guarantee an optimal, personalised training.
Certificate of Participation
• Certificate of participation is granted for those who attend at least 80% of the course.
If the dates listed below are not convenient for you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will see if it is possible to make other arrangements that fit your schedule.
The daily schedule of Internship in Gelateria has changed from March 2019