Who is it for?
For gelato artisans who want to upgrade his products by learning how to balance the recipes of fruit sorberts from scratch.
To be able to formulate the recipes for fresh fruit sorbets in a number of methods (cold- process, hot-process)-
- Introduction to recipe balancing: proportions between solids and liquids
- Explaination of different types of solids
- Range per percentage of each category of solids in order to formulate the base mix
- Balancing the white base mix with base 50
- Break-down of the components of base 50
- White base mix with pure stablizers
- Fatty characterizing paste vs. sugary characterizing pastes
- Correcting an unbalanced recipe of hazle nut flavor through compensation techniques
- Correcting an unbalanced recipe of caramel flavor through compensation techniques
Click here to see a demo lesson (in italian language only)
- Text books available for download few days before the cours
- Access to chat for Q&A in real time with an administrator
How to access PODCASTS
If you do not have a gelatouniveristy.com account, register
Place an order for the course "Podcast Webinar - Milk-based Gelatos: from ingredients to recipes"
You will be receiving an order confirmation with a URL to access the podcast once your payment is confirmed.
For any info, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org , tel. 051 650 5457