Who is it addressed to?
This course is designed for aspiring gelato entrepreneurs who need intensive training, want to be able to develop and balance recipes from scratch, and want to become a successful owner of a multiple-shop business.
Course objectives and subjects covered
Click here to see the details of the Gelato Immersion Class
Click here to see the details of the Advanced One Day Course
Click here to see the details of the Gelato Shop Internship
New Dates for “Dolce Vita” package (Gelato Immersion + One Day Advanced + Shop Internship):
• 14 – 20th, September 2020
• 16 – 22nd, November 2020
The course lasts 6 days (Gelato Immersion Class: 3 days, Advanced One Day Course: 1 day, Gelato Shop Internship: 2 days)
You can sign up for the 3 courses at the same time. If you need to attend the various courses during different weeks, it is possible to split up the program upon request.
Dolce Vita package: Save $195 by signing up for the Dolce Vita package.
Also save when you sign up a second member from the same business:
First Student: $1.595,00, Second Student: $1.200,00
The courses are offered in two different locations:
- Gelato Immersion Class and Advanced One Day Course: Carpigiani Corporation of America - Ali Na Headquarters 101 Corporate Woods Parkway Vernon Hills, IL 60061
- Internship: Black Dog Gelato 1012 W Lake St, Chicago, IL 60607 PH: (773) 235-3116
Chicago Travel Tips
Carpigiani does not provide airfare, hotel or ground transportation to and from the University. You will need to rent a car or arrange taxi service while in town.
• Chicago O’Hare International Airport
• Chicago Midway International Airport
Fill out the form to register for this course specifying the desired course date.