The newly updated Advanced Course is a MUST for those who want to expand their product range and be unique in the market. Learn online with Bologna Headquarters streaming!
At the end of this course you will have improved your recipe-balancing skills and will be able to create an entire menu for a successful gelateria, including traditional flavors, gelato pastries and trendy products.
It is requested to have prior knowledge of balancing and production of gelato or have completed the Intermediate Gelato Course (online or in-class). To verify your level, contact us at email@example.com
• Base mix reverse balancing
• Stabilizers analysis
• Sugar analysis recap, Sugar Freezing Power and Sweetness Power
• No added sugar gelato: balancing technique
• No added sugar sorbet: balancing technique
• Ingredient label
• Savory gelato
• Gelato with alcohol
• Gelato cakes: balancing, making and decorating
• Semifreddos: balancing and making
• History, variety and production process of chocolate
• Chocolate: balancing and use for gelato making
The online live course in streaming with Bologna Headquarters lasts 5 days.
The Online Intermediate Gelato Course is available in two different times depending on the date:
- Starting at 9.00 am (CET) and ending in the afternoon at 2.00 pm (CET).*
- Starting at 03.00 pm (CET) and ending in the afternoon at 08.00 pm (CET).*
Check the available dates and the starting time of the lesson.
|HOUR - CET TIME ZONE
|9.00 AM or 03.00 PM||THEORY LESSON AND DEMONSTRATION
(online with live chat)
|10.00 AM or 04.00 PM|
|11.00 AM or 05.00 PM|
|13.00 PM or 06.00 PM|
|2.00 PM or 07.00 PM||1 HR ONLINE GROUP DISCUSSION|