Who is it for?
To all those who want to increase their offer with new gelato flavors without products of animal origin.
Learn to balance recipes starting from raw materials and ingredients of plant origin.
• Production methods of artisanal gelato: direct and indirect
• Types and analysis of vegetable drinks commercially available
• Production of home-made non-dairy drinks from raw materials
• Balancing techniques for gelato base mixes and gelato flavors
• Sorbet balancing techniques
• Live demonstration of gelato flavors production.
Complete recipe book with 25 recipes including finished flavors, sauces and toppings.
Having professional experience as gelato artisan, knowledge of balancing or having completed the Gelato University Intermediate Gelato course.
19-20th, January, h. 09:00 am - 01:00 pm CET
Sign up for the course via this page, you will receive an email with the link for the streaming lesson, to be opened at the beginning of the course.
Certificate of participation issued by Carpigiani Gelato University for those who have attended at least 80% of the course.