Who is it for?
Experienced gelato artisans who want to widen product offering and develop new recipes and flavours, according to the new international trends in taste and healthy eating.
Learn how to apply the knowledge in nutrition and healthy diet to the gelato sector.
• Nutritional values of Gelato
• Gelato as functional food (phytochemical, antioxidant, carotenoid, flavonoids e amins)
• Recap about glycemic index
• Sugars and alternative sugars (maple, agave, honey...)
• Sugar substitution
• Gelato without added sugars
• Organic Gelato
• Probiotic/Prebiotic Gelato
• Dairy free Gelato
• Calculating calories of Gelato flavours
• Low solid Gelato
Completion of the Intermediate Course or equivalent professional experiences, knowledge of balancing technique.
The course lasts 2 days. It starts at 9.30 am and ends in the evening at 5.30 pm, with a 1h lunch break.*
* the dates of courses can be modified if it is not reached the minimum number of students requested
• Issued by Carpigiani Gelato University, Certificate of participation is granted for those who attend at least 80% of the course and pass the final exam.
To contact us and request for information
|Price||350,00 € (427,00 € VAT incl.)|
|Price from second person onwards||300,00 € (366,00 € VAT incl.)|