This course is for those who want to learn more about the techniques to create frozen yogurt, the use of the necessary machines, its production and the possibility of creating healthy products.
The course is designed to study the techniques for creating yogurt and frozen yogurt starting from lactic ferments.
• Frozen yogurt
• Production methods
• Different technologies to produce artisanal frozen yogurt
• Storage, handling and transport.
• Yoghurt-based products
• How to wash and disassemble the machine
The course lasts 1 day. It starts at 9.30 am and ends in the evening at 5.30 pm, with a 1h lunch break.*
* the dates of courses can be modified if it is not reached the minimum number of students requested
• Issued by Carpigiani Gelato University, Certificate of participation is granted for those who attend at least 80% of the course and pass the final exam.
Pour nous contacter et demander des informations
|Prix||150,00 € (183,00 € TVA inclus)|
|Prix alors à la deuxième personne||150,00 € (183,00 € TVA inclus)|
|SIèGE DU COURS|