When an individual gelato shop expands into a chain, the approach to the production system, logistics and retail management must change completely.
Discover how Carpigiani Gelato University envisions the system, studied in collaboration with a leading expert of operations management.
To provide an overview of options on how to expand an individual gelato shop into a chain, taking into account various parameters: production system, product distribution, quality control, accounting and human resource.
Who is it addressed to?
For those who have a successful gelato business and looking into opening other point of sales.
For those who are looking into an investment opportunity by opening a gelato chain
For those who run a restaurant chain and are looking into adding artisan gelato in menu.
Having completed successfully the Basic and Intermediate Gelato course or have an equivalent competence.
(Package "Complete Course for Opening your Artisan Gelato Chain" includes Basic + Intermediate course + How to run your Artisan Gelato Chain)
- What is a gelato chain and Why a gelato chain?
- Examples of different models of chain exisiting in the market
- Centralized production
- Types of point of sales
- Centralized workshop layout and scheme
- Production cycle
- Operations manual
- Distribution to point of sales
- Quality control methods
- Return of investment simulations
Luciano Ferrari, Technical Director of Carpigiani Gelato University
Alice Vignoli, Retail Coach of Carpigiani Gelato University
INEMA, consultancy company specialized in operations management
The course lasts 2 days. It starts at 9.30 am and ends in the evening at 5.30 pm, with a 1h lunch break.*
• Issued by Carpigiani Gelato University, Certificate of participation is granted for those who attend at least 80% of the course and complete the project work.
* The dates of courses can be modified if it is not reached the minimum number of students required
Save 200 EUR by signing up for the "Complete Course for Opening your Artisan Gelato Chain" package (Basic + Intermediate course + How to run your Artisan Gelato Chain) rather than signing up separately for each course.