Saturday Internship is a day of work at Gelateria Carpigiani and serves as an intensive training to review the practical concept you learned.
• Laboratory conduct guidelines (uniform, hygiene, workflow)
• Base mix production (whipped gelato and soft gelato)
• Daily production of 18 gelato flavors
• Workflow in a gelato shop
• Simulation of sales to public
• Daily cleaning and maintenance of equipment
• Production of complementary products: cakes, single portion pastries and sticks (depending on needs of the gelato shop)
Participants must have completed the advanced course.
The Saturday internship lasts 1 day. Work starts at 9:00 am every morning untill 2:00 pm including 1 hour lunch break*.
Maximum Number of Participants
The Gelato Internship allows for a maximum of 8 participants per week. In this way CGU can guarantee an optimal, personalised training.
Certificate of Participation
• Certificate of participation is granted for those who attend at least 80% of the course.
If the dates listed below are not convenient for you, please contact us at email@example.com and we will see if it is possible to make other arrangements that fit your schedule.
The daily schedule of Internship in Gelateria will change from February 2018