This course is dedicated to those who want to further their knowledge on Soft-Serve, as well as on the necessary machines for its production and on the new models of business concepts.
The purpose of the course is to raise the students awareness on the distinct types of Soft-Serve production and make them independent in its preparation
• Productive method and the different types of Soft-Serve machines
• Comparison between distinct Technologies
• Floor–Standing and counter top
• Remote Control
• Self pasteurizing machines and no pasteurizing models
• Brief explanation on the distinct types of mixes and their preparation starting from:
- pasteurized frozen mix
- UHT mix
- pasteurized raw materials
• Preparation of the Soft-Serve mix in the the adjacent or centralized laboratory
• Raw materials, mix balancing, pasteurization, storage, handling, transport
• Choosing the right Soft-Serve machine according to its use
• How to wash and disassemble the machine
• Ideas and business concept
Having completed successfully the Intermediate Gelato course or have an equivalent competence.
La durata del corso è di 1 giorni, dalle 9.30 alle 17.30.* The duration of the course is of 1 day, from 9:30 to 17:30
*The dates of courses can be modified if it is not reached the minimum number of students required
Issued by Carpigiani Gelato University, Certificate of participation is granted for those who attend at least 80% of the course and complete the project work.
Pour nous contacter et demander des informations
|Prix||150,00 € (183,00 € TVA inclus)|
|Prix alors à la deuxième personne||150,00 € (183,00 € TVA inclus)|
|SIèGE DU COURS|