The newly updated Intermediate Course is a necessary step for those who want to create original recipes autonomously.
At the end of this course you will know all the technical properties of gelato in order to personalise your recipes, thanks to the new knowledge of: composition of ingredients, balancing techniques of gelato and sorbet, sugar analysis, recognising and correcting defects of gelato and sustituting milk with plant-based drinks.
Who is it addressed to?
This course is designed for who would like to differentiate and upgrade the quality of gelato as well as enlarging the product assortment and personalising it.
Completion of the Basic Course or equivalent professional experiences.
• Raw Materials - Functional composition
• Milk-based gelato and water-based gelato balancing (fruits, nuts and chocolate)
• Ingredient replacement method
• Sugar Analysis
• Sugar Freezing Power and Sweetness Power
• Gelato food intolerance free intolerance
• Granita and cremolata
• Yogurt gelato and Frozen Yogurt
• Infusion flavoring technique
• International flavors with local ingredients and specialties
• Investment format and gelato shop chain
The course lasts 5 days. It starts at 9.00 am and ends in the evening at 5.00 pm, with a 1h lunch break.*
Issued by Carpigiani Gelato University, Certificate of participation is granted for those who attend at least 80% of the course and pass the final exam.
* the dates of courses can be modified if it is not reached the minimum number of students requested