The newly updated Basic Course offers online live lesson from Bologna Headquarters!
After the Basic Course you will have a solid knowledge of Italian artisan gelato and you will be able to: understand ingredients and different production methods, produce gelato, sorbet and stick gelato, plan your investments, compare retail strategies, respect hygiene criteria in the laboratory.
Who is it addressed to?
This course is catered for aspiring gelato entrepreneurs who want to take a first step to learn how to produce high quality authentic Italian gelato.
• Gelato: what is it?
• Raw materials
• Production method
• Gelato mix
• Sorbets – cold method
• Production Cycle
• Hygiene standards in the laboratory
• Gelato with inclusions and variegations
• Milk-based fruit flavors
• Soft gelato
• Stick gelato
The course lasts 5 days.
The Online Basic Gelato Course is available in two different times depending on the date:
- Starting at 9.00 am (CET) and ending in the afternoon at 1.30 pm (CET).*
- Starting at 03.00 pm (CET) and ending in the afternoon at 07.30 pm (CET).*
Check the available dates and the starting time of the lesson.
|HOUR - CET TIME ZONE
|9.00 AM or 03.00 PM
||THEORY LESSON AND DEMONSTRATION
(online with live chat)
|10.00 AM or 04.00 PM
|11.00 AM or 05.00 PM
|13.30 PM or 07.30 PM
For those unable to attend the course online live, the recording of lesson and discussions will remain available for 30 days from the end of the course. Registration bonuses
• Course text book available
• Bonus Video Lesson in student's private area: Presentation of the Carpigiani Range, Virtual Tour of Gelato Museum and Coupon for free registration to the E-Start up live course
• Dedicated Q&A sessions
• A dedicated tutor as a moderator of the live chat during the theory lesson every day
• The recording of lesson and discussions will remain available for 30 days from the end of the course.
• At the end of the class you will receive a coupon worth Eur 200 off the price of a Carpigiani gelato machine for a purchase of at least 13.000 EUR netCertificate
• Issued by Carpigiani Gelato University, Certificate of participation is granted for those who attend at least 80% of the course and pass the final exam.
* The dates of courses can be modified if it is not reached the minimum number of students required