The school aims to educate potential participants who want to enter the frozen dessert retail business what priorities are needed to be successful, and even more important, how can one produce the finest frozen desserts products: Ice Cream, Sorbets, Italian Ice, & Dairy-Free Ice Cream.
Next Date 2021
• May 18-20th 2021
• Sept 28-30th 2021
• Introduction & Ice Breaker
• Frozen Dessert World
• Business Plan
• Equipment to open a Shop
• The most important things you can do “Clean The Equipment”
• Handle the Equipment
• Demo and Tasting of the product
• Temperature of the products
• Process to flavoring
• Make products: Chocolate and Vanilla Ice Cream & Gelato
• Fruit Marination
• Making the Ice Cream and Gelato Base from Scratch
• Ingredients in the mix and their function
• Making your own mix vs. buy a ready mix base
• Explain Pasteurization process
• Hands-on Ice cream Base
• Ice Cream
• Water Ice
• Dairy Free Frozen Dessert
• Tools for success
• LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
• Store Design
• Store operation
W, TH– 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and FR – 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Courses will be conducted with social distancing and we will be following the CDC’s recommended guidelines to keep students & instructors safe.
• Maximum of six students admitted to ensure social distancing.
• Students are required to have a facemask on when inside the facility.
• Students and instructors will sanitize & disinfect shared services frequently.
• Wear gloves & sanitize workstation before starting hands-on practice
• Students must Keep social distance (at least 6ft) and avoid assembly during breaks.
PRIVATE FROZEN DESSERT UNIVERSITY CLASSES
If you are interested in a Private Gelato Immersion Class for your business, please contact email@example.com
Ph. 800.648.4389 or 336.661.9893 Extension 5715 for details.
Fill out the form to register for this course specifying the desired course date.