The school aims to educate potential participants who want to enter the frozen dessert retail business what priorities are needed to be successful, and even more important, how can one produce the finest frozen desserts products: Ice Cream, Sorbets, Italian Ice, & Dairy-Free Ice Cream.
• Introduction & Icebreaking session
• Frozen Dessert World
• Business Planning Overview
• Equipment to open a Shop
• The most important things you can do “Clean The Equipment”
• Handle the Equipment
• Demo and Tasting of the product
• Temperature of the products
• Process to flavoring
- Make products:
• Chocolate and Vanilla Ice Cream & Gelato
• Fruit Marination
• Making the Ice Cream and Gelato Base from Scratch
• Ingredients in the mix and their function
• Hygiene & Store Cleanliness
• Making your own mix vs. buy a ready-mix base
• Explain Pasteurization process
• Hands-on Ice cream Base
• Ice Cream
• Crystal Door – Pints, cakes, popsicles, sandwiches for take-away, delivery, seasonal and catering solutions
• Dairy Free Frozen Dessert
• Water Ice
• Round Table Discussion Q&A
Trainer: Deborah Lee
Coordinator: Bobbie Dilldine
Ph: 800-648-4389 EXT 5718
• September 28th-29th-30th
• November 16th-17th-18th
• January 17th-18th-19th 2022
• March 7th-8th-9th 2022
• May 9th-10th-11th 2022
First 2 days: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm & Third day 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Courses will be conducted with social distancing and we will be following the CDC’s recommended guidelines to keep students & instructors safe.
• Maximum of six students admitted to ensure social distancing.
• Students are required to have a facemask on when inside the facility.
• Students and instructors will sanitize & disinfect shared services frequently.
• Wear gloves & sanitize workstation before starting hands-on practice
• Students must Keep social distance (at least 6ft) and avoid assembly during breaks.
PRIVATE FROZEN DESSERT UNIVERSITY CLASSES
If you are interested in a Private Gelato Immersion Class for your business, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph. 800.648.4389 or 336.661.9893 Extension 5715 for details.
Fill out the form to register for this course specifying the desired course date.