• History of Gelato
• Gelato: What Is It?
• Difference between Ice Cream and Gelato
• Raw Materials
• Production Cycle, Machines and Equipment
• Review and Production of 3 Classic Bases
• Ready Product alternatives, bases mixes
• Milk based fruit gelato, enriched gelato, variegated gelato, composed flavors
• Fat, Sugar Pastes Compensation
• Water-Based Flavors: Sorbet, formulation of recipes
• Soft Gelato
• Gelato pastry and mono-portions
• Gelato bars
• Retail presentation
• Business presentation
• Equipment presentation
• Shop in Shop
• Gelato Challenge
• Award Ceremony
• Equipment Consultation – One on one
April 19th-22nd Vernon Hills, IL (Chicago Campus). The advanced course is offered on the 23rd.
M, T, W, – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and TH – 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Courses will be conducted with social distancing and we will be following the CDC’s recommended guidelines to keep students & instructors safe.
• Maximum of six students admitted to ensure social distancing
• Students are required to have a facemask on when inside the facility
• Students and instructors will sanitize & disinfect shared services frequently
• Wear gloves & sanitize workstation before starting hands-on practice
• Students must Keep social distance (at least 6ft) and avoid assembly during breaks
Price for second person onwards*:
PRIVATE GELATO IMMERSION CLASS
If you are interested in a Private Gelato Immersion Class for your business, please contact email@example.com
Ph. 800.648.4389 or 336.661.9893 Extension 5718 for details.
Fill out the form to register for this course specifying the desired course date.