Apply what you have learned during lessons, working in the unique reality of Gelateria Carpigiani.
After this course you will have a better understanding of the organization and operations in a real point of sale open to public.
Who is it addressed to?
The internship is designed for the aspiring gelato makers who have completed all three levels of the "Become a Gelatiere" Gelato Course.
• The Internship will start on Monday afternoon and will finish on Friday Morning.
• The production activities will take place in our Gelateria Carpigiani (next to our company, at the end of the parking)
• The lesson concerning the management of the point of sale will take place in the Gelato University and not in the Gelateria.
• Production planning
• Work flow in the Gelateria’s laboratory
• Production of Gelato and Sorbets
• Production of cakes and semi-finished products
• Creation and production of special local tastes
• Daily schedule of the point of sale
• Selling techniques simulation
• Opening and closing procedure of the point of sale
• Incomes managing and cash flow checking
• Food cost calculation and profitability
The internship lasts five days, Monday to Friday, including 1 hour lunch break*, with this schedule:
• MONDAY: (if you want to have lunch you can join Carpigiani Cafeteria at 13:00 14:00 - 17:30
• TUESDAY: 09:30 - 13:00 and 14:00 - 17:30
• WEDNESDAY: 09:30 - 13:00 and 14:00 - 17:30
• THURSDAY: 09:30 - 13:00 and 14:00 - 17:30
• FRIDAY: 09:30 - 13:00 plus one hour lunch break until 14:00
Maximum Number of Participants
The Gelato Internship allows for a maximum of 8 participants per week. In this way CGU can guarantee an optimal, personalised training.
Certificate of Participation
• Certificate of participation is granted for those who attend at least 80% of the course.
If the dates listed below are not convenient for you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will see if it is possible to make other arrangements that fit your schedule.
The daily schedule of Internship in Gelateria has changed from March 2019. It may change due to logistic or internal reasons.