Who is it for?
A complete tutorial video, suitable also to new gelato artisans.
To teach the theoretical concepts, fundamental in the production of superior quality gelato
The vision of this tutorial video allows gelato artisans to expand their cultural and practical knowledge.
It also allows new gelato artisans to move their first steps in the gelato sector.
PC: Pentium Processor or superior, RAM 250 MB or more; 1,2 GB Memory; Operating System Windows XP, Vista, 7.
Mac: Operating System OSX v10.5; 250 MB RAM or more; 1,2 Gb Memory.
- Gelato: what is it?
- Let’s lower the freezing point
- Milk, sugar and…
- How many proteins in one egg!
- From pasteurization to freezing
- Low fat, please!
- What do you need to make a tasting gelato?
- The right ingredients
- A perfect balancing
- How to work in an ergonomic way
- State of the art equipment
- How to create a well-balanced recipe
- White Base or Yellow Base? Try and taste it!
- White Base recipe with lower sugar percentage (24,9%)
- Yellow Base recipe with lower sugar percentage (24,9%)
- Cream Gelato recipe starting from the white base
- Cocoa, Hazelnut, Pistachio cream
- Coffee syrup
- Let's prepare Gelatos: ahead with freezing!
- Cream and vanilla
- Fior di latte
- Hazelnut and Pistachio
To watch the course you need to have Windows Media Player
or Quick Time
on your computer.
You can freely and easily download them clicking on the names above.