The newly updated Advanced Course is a MUST for those who want to expand their product range and be unique in the market.
At the end of this course you will have improved your recipe-balancing skills and will be able to create an entire menu for a successful gelateria, including traditional flavors, gelato pastries and trendy products.
It is requested to have prior knowledge of balancing and production of gelato.
• Base mix reverse balancing
• Stabilizers analysis
• Sugar analysis recap, Sugar Freezing Power and Sweetness Power
• Polialcohol analysis
• No added sugar gelato
• Ingredient label
• Basic techniques of gelato with low glycemic index
• Savory gelato
• Gelato with alcohol
• Gelato cakes, making and decorating
• Training certificate final exam
The course lasts 5 days. It starts at 9.30 am and ends in the evening at 5.30 pm, with a 1h lunch break.*
The certificate of completion of the "BECOME A GELATIERE" course is handed to the students who attend at least 80% of classes and pass the final exam.
* the dates of courses can be modified if it is not reached the minimum number of students requested