The newly updated Advanced Course is a MUST for those who want to expand their product range and be unique in the market.
At the end of this course you will have improved your recipe-balancing skills and will be able to create an entire menu for a successful gelateria, including traditional flavors, gelato pastries and trendy products.
It is requested to have prior knowledge of balancing and production of gelato.
• Base mix reverse balancing
• Stabilizers analysis
• Sugar analysis recap, Sugar Freezing Power and Sweetness Power
• Polialcohol analysis
• No added sugar gelato
• Ingredient label
• Basic techniques of gelato with low glycemic index
• Savory gelato
• Gelato with alcohol
• Gelato cakes, making and decorating
• Training certificate final exam
|HOUR||ONLINE STUDENT||PREMIUM IN-CLASS STUDENT|
|9.00 AM||THEORY LESSON AND DEMONSTRATION
(online with live chat)
|THEORY LESSON AND DEMONSTRATION
|1.00 PM||1 hour Break|
|2.00 PM||1h ONLINE GROUP DISCUSSION||RECAP AND HANDS-ON PRACTICE
(In-class and laboratory)