The NEW Basic Gelato Course offers options for premium in-class enrollment with individual production station and the online auditor enrollment to participate “live” online. Select the option that suits you the best!
After the Basic Course you will have a solid knowledge of Italian artisan gelato and you will be able to: understand ingredients and different production methods, produce gelato, sorbet and stick gelato, plan your investments, compare retail strategies, respect hygiene criteria in the laboratory.
Who is it addressed to?
This course is catered for aspiring gelato entrepreneurs who want to take a first step to learn how to produce high quality authentic Italian gelato.
30 hours of theory
10 hours of hands-on practice for in class enrollment
• Gelato: what is it?
• Raw materials
• Production method
• Gelato mix
• Sorbets – cold method
• Production Cycle
• History of gelato / Guided tour to Gelato Museum
• Hygiene standards in the laboratory
• Gelato with inclusions and variegations
• Milk-based fruit flavors
• Soft gelato
• Stick gelato
For premium in-class enrollments:
||PREMIUM IN-CLASS STUDENT
||THEORY LESSON AND DEMONSTRATION
(online with live chat)
|THEORY LESSON AND DEMONSTRATION (in-class)
||END OF THE LESSON
RECAP AND HANDS-ON PRACTICE
(In-class and laboratory)
Hands-on practice every day in the afternoon at individual production station with latest-technology machineries and enhanced food safety measures.
Bonus Video Lesson in student's private area: Business Planning and retail concepts, Presentation of the Carpigiani Range, Virtual Tour of Gelato Museum and Coupon for free registration to the E-Start up live course
For online student enrollments:
A dedicated tutor as a moderator of the live chat during the theory lesson every morning.Duration
The course lasts 5 days. 1 hour lunch break every day.Registration bonuses
• Premium in class enrollment: At the end of the class you will receive a coupon worth Eur 900 off the price of a Carpigiani gelato machine for a purchase of at least 13.000 Eur net
• Online enrollment: At the end of the class you will receive a coupon worth Eur 200 off the price of a Carpigiani gelato machine for a purchase of at least 13.000 Eur netCertificate
• Issued by Carpigiani Gelato University, Certificate of participation is granted for those who attend at least 80% of the course and pass the final exam.Price
• Premium in-class enrollments: 1300 EUR + VAT
• Online auditor enrollments: 500 EUR + VAT
* The dates of courses can be modified if it is not reached the minimum number of students required