You will learn to produce gelato, sorbets, gelato pastries, stick gelato and take-away gelato. Besides the production, there will be lessons concerning hygiene standards, location research, designing the gelato shop layout and setting up a business plan for this interesting activity.
You will acquire sufficient knowledge about artesan gelato business and production; all you need to move eagerly towards the following steps of your training to become a gelato entrepreneur.
Who is it addressed to?
This course is designed for aspiring gelato entrepreneurs who need a complete training, as it teaches the basis of technical knowledge necessary to produce high quality gelato..
The principal objective of this course is to teach the basic theoretical and practical concepts necessary to produce gelato of superior quality, using last generation laboratory machines. In five days you will learn how to produce gelato, sorbets, gelato pastries, stick gelato and take away products.
The beginner course is completed by classes on hygiene standards, location and designing of the gelato shop and how to set up a business plan for this entrepreneurial activity.
Attending this course will allow you to acquire proper knowledge and practice skills to move confident first steps in the gelato business.
Theoretical lessons and hands on practice in small groups of about three students.
• Gelato: what is it?
• Raw materials
• Production method
• Gelato mix
• Sorbets – cold method
• Production Cycle
• History of gelato / Guided tour to Gelato Museum
• Hygiene standards in the laboratory
• Gelato with inclusions and variegations
• Gelato pastries
• Soft gelato
• Modern gelato shop: concept comparison
• Stick gelato
• Business Planning
The course lasts 5 days. It starts at 9.30 of the first day and ends in the evening of the fifth day.*
• At the end of the class you will receive a coupon worth Eur 900 off the price of a Carpigiani gelato machine for a purchase of at least 13.000 EUR net
Certificate of participation
• Issued by Carpigiani CGU, Certificate of participation is granted for those who attend at least 80% of the course and pass the final exam.
* the dates of courses can be modified if it is not reached the minimum number of students requested
|Price||1.000,00 € (1.220,00 € VAT incl.)|
|Price from second person onwards||900,00 € (1.098,00 € VAT incl.)|