Gelato University has created this specialized Artisan Gelato & Sorbetto course based upon the curriculum of the world-renowned Gelato University in Bologna, Italy. The Courses at the Vernon Hills Campus also include facets relevant to the North American market.
In 4 days, students will take part in an interactive classroom experience and work in teams for hands-on learning and Gelato production. Students will learn basic recipe balancing skills and create Gelato recipes from scratch. The course will follow all the components of how a Gelato Business operates; starting from ingredients, production cycle, recipe-making techniques.
This course covers the following aspects of Frozen Desserts:
• History of Gelato
• Gelato: What Is It?
• Difference between Ice Cream and Gelato
• Raw Materials
• Production Cycle, Machines and Equipment
• Review and Production of 3 Classic Bases
• Ready Product alternatives, bases mixes
• Milk based fruit gelato, enriched gelato, variegated gelato, composed flavors
• Fat, Sugar Pastes Compensation
• Water-Based Flavors: Sorbet, formulation of recipes
• Premium Soft Serve
• Gelato pastry & mono-portions
• Gelato bars
• Retail presentation
• Business presentation
• Equipment presentation
• Shop in Shop
• Gelato Challenge
• Award Ceremony
• Equipment Consultation – One on one
M, T, W, – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Thursday – 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Price for second person onwards*:
Primary attendee will receive a $500.00 REBATE COUPON, which is good toward the purchase of any new Carpigiani Equipment of $13,000 or more, valid for one year following the course. Additional students who attend at the discounted attendee rate will not receive a rebate coupon.
COURSE AND PACKAGE PRICES
PRIVATE GELATO IMMERSION CLASS
| CLASS NAME
||PRICE FOR 1ST ATTENDEE
|Gelato Immersion Class
If you are interested in a Private Gelato Immersion Class for your business, please contact email@example.com
Ph. 800.648.4389 or 336.661.9893 Extension 5718 for details.