The newly updated Intermediate Course is a necessary step for those who want to create original recipes autonomously. Learn online with Bologna Headquarters streaming!
At the end of this course you will know all the technical properties of gelato in order to personalize your recipes, thanks to the new knowledge of: composition of ingredients, balancing techniques of gelato and sorbet, sugar analysis, recognizing and correcting defects of gelato and substituting milk with plant-based drinks.
Who is it addressed to?
This course is designed for those would like to differentiate and upgrade the quality of gelato as well as personalize and expand the product assortment.
Completion of the Basic Course (online or in-class) or equivalent professional experiences. To verify your level contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Raw Materials - Functional composition
• Milk-based gelato and water-based gelato balancing (fruits, nuts and chocolate)
• Ingredient replacement method
• Sugar Analysis
• Sugar Freezing Power and Sweetness Power
• Gelato food intolerance free intolerance
• Granita and cremolata
• Yogurt gelato and Frozen Yogurt
• Infusion flavoring technique
• International flavors with local ingredients and specialties
• Investment format and gelato shop chain
The online live course in streaming with Bologna Headquarters lasts 5 days.
The Online Intermediate Gelato Course is available in two different times depending on the date:
- Starting at 9.00 am (CET) and ending in the afternoon at 2.00 pm (CET).*
- Starting at 03.00 pm (CET) and ending in the afternoon at 08.00 pm (CET).*
Check the available dates and the starting time of the lesson.
|HOUR - CET TIME ZONE
|9.00 AM or 03.00 PM||THEORY LESSON AND DEMONSTRATION
(online with live chat)
|10.00 AM or 04.00 PM|
|11.00 AM or 05.00 PM|
|13.00 PM or 06.00 PM|
|2.00 PM or 07.00 PM||1 HR ONLINE GROUP DISCUSSION|