Who is it for?
This course is for those that are able to balance gelato recipes and are looking for new ways to differentiate and personalize the products for his customer who are always more informed and conscious about what they consume.
The objective is to provide the theoretical and practical knowledge of how to use different types of sugars in the production of gelato, including the proper use of polyalcohol. After this course, you will be able to create recipes for gelato and sorbetto with low glycemic index. Subjects covered
• Definition and characteristics of probiotic
• Activity of probiotic
• Food that contains probiotic
• Definition and characteristics of prebiotic
• Recipes of probiotic / Prebiotic food: 3 individual basis, sorbets
Low Calories Gelato
• Substitution of sugars
• Reduction of fat in balancing gelatos
• How to reduce calories at least 30% from a conventional recipe
Having completed the Intermediate Gelato Course of Become a Gelatiere or have equivalent experiences.
The course lasts for one day, from 9.30 to 17.30.
Partipation certificate will be isseud for those who have participated for at least 80% of the lessons.