The online lesson Gelato in restaurant menu: Savory Gelato is designed to suggest new ideas and solutions for restaurant chefs to enrich their menu by adding savory gelato to non-dessert dishes. A way to innovate menu and add profitability! This online lesson will teach you the production processes, recipes development and the plate's productivity.
Who is it for?
Professional chefs, pastry chefs for foodservice.
• Gelato: "the gentle ice"
• What is gelato?
• Production process in a restaurant kitchen
• Base mix recipe for milk-based savory galato
• Sugar syrup recipe for savory sorbets
• Functional parameters and composition in recipe making of savory and alcohol-infused gelatos
• Production and plating demonstration
• Foodcost and revenues
• Profitability index
• Q&A Session
How it works
"Gelato in restaurant menu: Savory Gelato" is an online lesson, sign up to find the video into your personal area account of gelatouniversity.com
50 euro discounted = 25 euro
The enrollment cost includes: timeless access to recorded video of the lesson and slides/recipes of the lesson.